Saturday, March 15, 2014

Today's thoughts

Yesterday was rough. Well, this last week was rough. I have had zero patience, and I don't know why. I am frazzled and not the mom I want to be. Not even close.

I have an appointment with Tami on Monday to try to figure out what is going on.

Our appointment went well a few Mondays ago. We added some more supplements, and upped the dosages of some of the things he's already on. And he's been a handful the last week. His sleep has also been restless, which we get to experience first-hand because he comes in to sleep with us every single night. I don't mind it usually, but when he's restless no one gets to sleep well.

I am pretty much taking today off. Everyone else can handle everything. I am going to go out for a run (which will be slow and I will suck), but at least it's above freezing. Well, not yet, but it should be. I need to clear my head and get some anger out.

I need to fill out all of Preston's paperwork for the MRI and EEG. That's coming up pretty soon, as is starting the Goleic.

We are still doing the clears and all of that. Maybe part of my issue is the clears - both Preston and I are reaching really difficult time periods in our timelines. He is getting close to clearing birth trauma and things during my pregnancy. I am clearing stuff from a while back when I was suicidal. So, it seems plausible.

Well, it's warm (compared to the Arctic) outside, and I gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment