Thursday, April 25, 2013

Genetics Results and Other Odds and Ends

I can't believe the last time I wrote, I forgot to mention we received the results of all of his genetic testing.

And those results? Everything was "normal". So, there is nothing obvious in his DNA to explain anything.

Which I interpret to mean: his autism can be reversed.

I am still antsy for this homeopathy appointment. I have been reading both of the books that were suggested. One is really esoteric, and I couldn't recommend it to anyone and still sleep at night. The other one is called Impossible Cure by Amy Lansky. I am not very far in it yet, but it is definitely more readable than the other one and I am enjoying it so far.

The camel milk is going okay. Buzzy was all over the place yesterday. His speech is certainly more clear and he isn't dropping as many ends of words as he was a week or two ago, so that's great. But, his poop is an unholy mess and he was really antsy yesterday and all over the place. He did sleep a little later today, which was good. I am just hoping his digestive system gets the memo to not be stupid. I am tired of the mess. So, we will keep it up. I am emailing another mom who is doing camel milk and I've also asked the FB group about how long it will be like this. I really, really hope not much longer.

That's really about all I've got.


No comments:

Post a Comment