Monday, September 2, 2013

September Update

We had a busy summer here, but now it looks like summer is over. I love warm weather, so the impending winter is not something I am looking forward to.

Buzzy started his first remedy - it was for Flagyl. He got it last week. Healing reactions, I was told, for these first two remedies would be minimal, but I would see a reaction (if there was one to be seen) in about 7-10 days.

Well, the last few days have been something else. Buzzy spontaneously asked me the other day "I want to play with Mommy". That was a pretty awesome moment, but it is something they have been working with him during therapy, so while it was spontaneous, it kind of feels it wasn't. I know I need to get over that.

That being said, he has also been a little hard to handle. He has been biting his sister, hard. He has been taking things and throwing them on the floor. His favorite is tomatoes. He has been kind of all over the place. Before he had been more focused and was able to play with my girls and me more. Now is more like his old self - very obsessive with vacuum cleaners and more apt to get into things.

So, my hope is that this is a "healing crisis" and we will be seeing very good things (or at least a tiny bit better than where were before) very soon. He will start his next remedy in a week or two - depending on how I feel about how he is doing.

I also decided to start his baby sister and myself on Heilkunst homeopathy. I look forward to seeing positive changes for us as well.

We are keeping up (mostly) with the parasite deal. This weekend has been a little rough, as I mentioned before.

We don't have any new irons in fire so far. I have an intense desire to start mild hyperbaric oxygen treatment, but the bottom line is you need money (a lot of money) to do even one round of treatments. I would love to get a chamber, but that will have to wait. Maybe when we have the minivan paid off.

That's about all I have for now. Hopefully there are some great things on the horizon.




No comments:

Post a Comment